Trever joined Kernutt Stokes in 2011 and was promoted to partner in 2022. He is part of firm’s audit and attestation department and leads the firm’s forensic and fraud accounting practice.
Trever provides a range of services including financial statement audits, internal audits, consulting, internal control development, and fraud examinations. He assists clients in a variety of industries including insurance, manufacturing, brewing, and higher education.
Trever has an undergraduate degree in business from Southern Oregon University and master degree in accounting (MAcc) from the University of Oregon. He has always had an interest in business and process improvement and believes a solid understanding of finances is essential to being a better business owner, manager, employee, or consultant. He attributes his success in work and life to having a willingness to change, take chances, and finding the passion in every project.
Trever enjoys the outdoors and admits to being a bit of a foodie. He once worked as a cheese maker and enjoys cooking, gardening, wine tasting, and visiting craft breweries in his free time. He resides in Bend with his wife, Anna, and their two children, Daylon and Fletcher.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Oregon
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Oregon Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (OACFE)
- University of Oregon – Master of Accounting
- Southern Oregon University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting