Kernutt Stokes Joins BDO Alliance USA
Kernutt Stokes has joined BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting, and service firms with similar client service goals.
As an independent member firm, the BDO Alliance USA allows Kernutt Stokes to:
- Enhance their client services and broaden our capabilities overall;
- Expand their domestic and international coverage;
- Gain greater technical knowledge in specialty areas;
- Utilize professionals with experience in a wide range of industries;
- Access the most up-to-date technical information;
- Participate in the latest training programs; and
- Provide their clients with key business contacts throughout the U.S.
By supplementing the firm’s existing services, the BDO Alliance USA brings Kernutt Stokes the necessary tools to better serve their clients with greater flexibility, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness. They now offer expanded capabilities in such specialty areas as construction, health care, manufacturing, and technology.
The BDO Alliance USA is a subsidiary of BDO USA, LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership. For more than 100 years, BDO has provided quality service through the active involvement of experienced and committed professionals. The firm serves clients through more than 60 offices and over 700 independent alliance firm locations nationwide. As an independent Member Firm of BDO International Limited, BDO serves multi-national clients through a global network of more than 88,000 people working out of more than 1,600 offices across 167 countries.
BDO USA, LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership, is the U.S. member of BDO International Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, and forms part of the international BDO network of independent member firms. BDO is the brand name for the BDO network and for each of the BDO Member Firms.