Whatever service your company provides—whether in the legal, consulting or other professional area—the professionals at Kernutt Stokes are ready and able to help improve your company’s operations.
As a certified public accounting and consulting firm, we understand the professional services industry from both a service and business operations perspective. Service-based businesses face a unique blend of challenges, including addressing costing issues, developing methods for key employee retention and identifying fair methods for compensation. Recognizing these challenges, Kernutt Stokes helps professional service businesses plan for long-term growth and profitability, while maximizing benefits to owners and employees.
In addition to traditional accounting, auditing and tax services, our professional service industry specialists can provide you with the following services:
- Strategic planning
- Profitability analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Operations review
- Cash flow management
- Incentive-based compensation structuring
- Key performance indicator (KPI) development
- Pension and profit sharing guidance
- Technology consulting and support
- Bank financing assistance
- Internal control review
- Forensic/fraud services
- Merger and acquisition facilitation
- Business succession planning
If your professional service firm needs financial services, please contact us today.