What inspires you?
Here at Kernutt Stokes, we dream big, chase fresh ideas, and constantly explore new realms. Every day we challenge our employees to develop their leadership skills, improve their technical know-how, and learn to observe from new perspectives.
We understand that you have many options open to you when it comes to establishing your career. Are you ready for a challenge? Are you ready to carve your own path to success? Do you want to work for a company that was named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon? Then Kernutt Stokes might just be the place for you.
Kernutt Stokes is growing and we need motivated and driven individuals to help us further our growth. We strive to provide a work environment that is collegial, respectful, and productive. We are committed to the advancement of your career and the advancement of our firm, while also ensuring life balance so our employees can enjoy their well-earned time off. We have a long history of serving Oregon since 1945 through our various locations in Eugene, Corvallis, Bend, and our satellite office in Lake Oswego.
We have a rich and varied client base: large privately held companies, small family-owned businesses, and high net worth individuals. We specialize in key industries, including beverage, college athletics and athletes, transportation, agriculture, construction, manufacturing, family-owned businesses, and real estate.
There are no current Admin positions available at this time.
Benefits for Full-Time Administration Staff
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A very generous discretionary annual employer 401(k)/profit sharing contribution
- Paid time off
- Employee incentive for new clients
- 50% reimbursement of individual membership dues in Eugene Country Club, Shadow Hills Country Club, Bend Country Club, and Corvallis Country Club
- Partial reimbursement of engagement in club and civic organizations related to the firm
Health & Wellness Benefits
- 100% paid health/dental/vision for employee
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 24 hours a year to use toward community service
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Plenty of healthy and delicious food and beverages provided every week during busy season, along with a big Tax Day celebration dinner party