As a senior manager, Kimberly’s duties include providing comprehensive tax and consulting services to the firm’s clients, including trust and estate planning and compliance services. She serves clients in numerous industries, but her expertise lies in the transportation and other associated industries, as well as timber niche areas.
Described as happy and driven, Kimberly seeks to develop robust relationships with her clients, advising them on their various issues. She operates from the mindset that if her clients succeed, she succeeds. Kimberly believes that hard work, no matter the challenges, is important, and she lives that philosophy each day when working for her clients.
Born in Eugene and raised in Portland, Kimberly worked in commercial insurance for almost 10 years before pursuing a career in accounting. Kimberly joined the Kernutt Stokes team in 2012 and has enjoyed meeting local business owners and serving clients ever since. Kimberly also enjoys the beauty of the local area and the activities that are available. In her spare time, Kimberly enjoys quilting and traveling.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant – Oregon
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Oregon Trucking Association Image Committee – Vice Chair
- Oregon Trucking Association Membership Committee – Committee Member
- University of Oregon – Bachelor of Science, Accounting