When serving my clients, I put myself in their shoes and consider what is best for them, from all angles. This ensures that they receive customized solutions and services, based upon their unique situation.”
– John Mlynczyk
John provides a variety of services including business consulting, tax planning, estate planning, wealth advisory, and retirement planning for privately held business business owners. John works with with a variety of clients but specializes in medical and dental practices, professional services firms, real estate companies, and manufacturing businesses.
In addition to client service work, John oversees the financial services arm of Kernutt Stokes and he leads the firm’s Marketing & Business Development Committee.
John was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan but has lived in Oregon for over 30 years. John attended and graduated from the University of Oregon. He enjoys spending time with his wife, Marina, and four children. He also enjoys outdoor activities, camping, and motorcycling.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant – Oregon
- National Association of Securities Dealer
- Uniform Investment Advisor Series 65
- Oregon Life Insurance Producer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants(AICPA)
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA) – Board of Directors, Former Member
- Medical Group Management Association
- CASA of Lane County – Board of Directors
- Volunteers in Medicine – Past Treasurer
- Forests Today and Forever – Former Treasurer
- University of Oregon – Bachelor of Science, Mathematics (2001)