Haley has been with the firm since 2007. As partner, she leads the firm’s Virtual Accounting practice area, which focuses on providing back office accounting support and part-time CFO services to clients. Haley also serves audit and attestation clients in the construction, manufacturing, nonprofit, and retail industries.
Haley is very active in her profession through her service as a board member of the Oregon Board of Accountancy and the Oregon Society of CPA’s Educational Foundation. She strongly believes in community engagement and has volunteered in the Eugene/Springfield community in many capacities and currently serves as the president of the board for the Alvord Taylor Foundation, is a member of the Finance Committee for Parenting Now! and Pearl Buck Center.
Haley grew up in Corvallis, Oregon and currently resides in Eugene with her husband, Greg, and their two daughters. In her free time, she enjoys rooting for the Oregon State Beavers, exploring local wineries, camping, and discovering the best playgrounds to wear out her kids.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant – Oregon
- Oregon Board of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- The Institute of Internal Auditors
- Alvord Taylor Foundation – Board Member, President
- Parenting Now! – Finance Committee Member
- Pearl Buck Center – Finance Committee Member
- Oregon State University – Bachelor of Science, Business (2004)