Haley has been with the firm since 2007. As partner, her emphasis is in the construction, manufacturing, trucking, nonprofit, and retail industries.
After graduating from OSU, Haley served as an accountant for an international engineering and construction company. She worked with project management on contract estimates, budgets, forecasting, labor change management, scheduling, and internal/external audit support. This experience provided insight into how the many pieces of the accounting and operations puzzle fit together from estimating to contracting to procurement and management. Working with the external audit firm also allowed her to experience the “other side” of the work that she does today.
Haley is very active in her profession through her service on the Oregon Board of Accountancy and as an adjunct audit instructor at Oregon State University as an OSPCA Educational Foundation Board Member. Haley also strongly believes in community engagement and has volunteered in the Eugene/Springfield community in many capacities. When she first moved to Eugene in 2004, she began coaching basketball for the Special Olympics. This connection led to a board position with Alvord Taylor Independent Living Services where Haley served as the Board President for five years and continues to serve as Board Treasurer. Currently, Haley also serves as the President of the Board for the Alvord Taylor Foundation and as a Board member for Parenting Now!.
Haley grew up in Corvallis, Oregon and currently resides in Eugene with her husband, Greg, and their two daughters. In her free time, she enjoys rooting for the Oregon State Beavers, exploring local wineries, camping, and discovering the best playgrounds for toddlers.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant – Oregon
- Oregon Board of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- The Institute of Internal Auditors
- Alvord Taylor Independent Living Services – Board Member, Treasurer
- Alvord Taylor Foundation – Board Member, President
- Parenting Now!, Finance Committee Member
- Oregon State University – Bachelor of Science, Business (2004)