Christina is responsible for leading the firm’s recruiting initiatives and activities. She understands and believes in what Kernutt Stokes has to offer as well as a genuine interest in the future success of accounting students. She enjoys developing relationships with university faculty, staff, and students, in order to determine the best fit for the firm and the recruits.
Christina rejoined Kernutt Stokes in her current role in August 2021, after having previously worked for the firm as an A&A senior associate from 2009-2012. She is a graduate of the University of Oregon where she was also a member of both the UO Track & Field team and UO Cross Country team.
A native of Portland, Oregon, Christina currently lives in Eugene with her husband Bill and their three children. She enjoys whitewater rafting and skiing with her family, as well as running, lifting weights, coach her kids’ sports teams, volunteering at the Eugene Mission, and guiding her children to be the best they can be.
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Saint Paul Parish School – Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee Member
- First Baptist Church of Eugene – Life Group Leader
- The Junior League of Eugene – past member
- Oregon Track Club – past treasurer
- University of Oregon
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance
- Minor in French