Since 2020, Amy has served as the Kernutt Stokes marketing & business development manager. When she joined the firm, she brought with her 17 years of professional services sector experience, including 14 years of marketing in the professional sector. Amy is very passionate about what she does and loves the variety that her job offers. Some days she strategizes about branding, other days she focuses on social and digital media, and still other days she concentrates her attention on business development.
Amy tends to “go big” in most everything she does, and that includes her work. Her chief goal within the workplace is to help others succeed—that means supporting her community, her company, and her team. Amy is very involved in the greater professional community. She is a frequent public speaker to various national audiences, lecturing on topics such as marketing, social media, corporate culture, employee volunteerism, and corporate donor relations. Some of her audiences have included the University of Oregon, the American Bankers Association Marketing Conference, Rotary Clubs in Oregon and Washington, Women in Communications, and United Way of Lane County.
Born and raised in Eugene, Oregon, Amy loves living in her hometown with her rescue dog, Finnegan. She enjoys the area for its beauty and proximity to the Oregon Coast, the mountains, walking trails and wineries. In her free time, Amy enjoys cheering for the Oregon Ducks, watching sports, traveling, cooking, wine tasting, gardening, volunteering, learning about anything and everything, spending time with her family, and playing with her dog.
- Certified Financial Marketing Professional (former)
- Leadership Eugene/Springfield Steering Committee
- Justin Herbert Invitational – steering committee
- Connected Lane County – business regional advisory committee member
- Boys & Girls Club of Emerald Valley – Catwalk for a Cause committee member & 2018 participant; past board member
- United Way of Lane County
- Marketing Committee
- Emerging Leaders Leadership Steering Committee – past member
- American Bankers Association School of Bank Marketing – past advisory board member
- University of Kansas
- Bachelor of Science in Journalism
- 20 Under 40 Award – Top Rising Business Stars in Eugene/Springfield
- Graduate of the American Bankers Association School of Bank Marketing & Management
- Participant in Leadership Eugene/Springfield
- United Way of Lane County Employee Campaign Leader of the Year
- Pacific Continental Bank Volunteer of the Year